Governments are admitting to it, After the Damage is done! by Bradlee Dean February 11, 2017
Throughout the duration of Barack Obama’s criminal administration (Bushes and Clintons as well) you have seen these administrations aid and abet the enemies only to advance a global agenda through the use of terrorism (Article 3, Section 3 of the United States Constitution).
“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death.” – Adolph Hitler
Barack Hussein Obama told the American people on August 21, 2010.
“The only people who don’t want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide.”
To answer Barack’s statement, let me help things along so you can understand more clearly as to what is going on today.
George Soros stated that the “main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”
Furthermore, Paul Warburg said, “We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”
So, we can clearly see that America is still under threat of terrorism, both within and without.
“And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror…” -Leviticus 26:16
The question that we need to answer here is, who are the terrorists?
First, those who have been given a free hand to do what they will because the people have left off God’s commandments when it comes to despising His statutes and abhorring His judgments. These are the real terrorists, who are committing the crimes like that of the past and proceeding administrations in America.
You would think that now Donald Trump is the president, he would have the intelligence to expose the guilty parties. It does not get more obvious than Bush, Clinton and Obama!
“A history of false flag attacks used to manipulate the minds of the people! In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
We have learned from the annals of history that there are many documented false flag attacks, where a government carries out a terror attack, and then falsely blames its enemy for political purposes.
This is nothing new (Ecclesiastes 1:9).
In the following 42 instances, officials in the government, which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack), to it either orally or in writing:
1. Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931, and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria. This is the “Mukden Incident” or the “Manchurian Incident.” The Tokyo International Military Tribunal : “Several of the participators in the plan, including Hashimoto [a high-ranking Japanese army officer], their part in the plot and have stated that the object of the ‘Incident’ was to afford an excuse for the occupation of Manchuria by the Kwantung Army ….”
2. A major with the Nazi SS at the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.
3. Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.
4. Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev in writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.
5. The Russian Parliament, current Russian president Putin and former Soviet leader Gorbachev all that Soviet leader Joseph Stalin ordered his secret police to execute 22,000 Polish army officers and civilians in 1940, and falsely blame it on the Nazis.
6. The British government that – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings.
7. Israel that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed).
9. The Turkish Prime Minister that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence.
10. The British Prime Minister to his defense secretary that he and American president Dwight Eisenhower approved a plan in 1957 to carry out attacks in Syria and blame it on the Syrian government as a way to effect regime change.
11. The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the admit that . As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: (and see ) (Italy and other European countries subject to the terror campaign had joined NATO before the bombings occurred). And watch . They also allegedly carried out terror attacks in , and other countries.
12. In 1960, American Senator George Smathers that the U.S. launch “a false attack made on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]“.
13. Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.
14. As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to , and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba.
16. The U.S. Department of Defense even covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: “The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro’s subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on Guantanamo.”
17. The NSA that it about what really happened in the in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.
18. A U.S. Congressional committee that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists.
19. A Turkish general that Turkish forces burned down a mosque on Cyprus in the 1970s and blamed it on their enemy. He : “In Special War, certain to increase public resistance. We did this on Cyprus; we even burnt down a mosque.” In response to the surprised correspondent’s incredulous look the general said, “I am giving an example”.
20. The German government (and ) that, in 1978, the German secret service detonated a bomb in the outer wall of a prison and planted “escape tools” on a prisoner – a member of the Red Army Faction – which the secret service wished to frame the bombing on.
21. A Mossad agent that, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi’s compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist transmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed Libya immediately thereafter.
22. The South African Truth and Reconciliation Council that, in 1989, the Civil Cooperation Bureau (a covert branch of the South African Defense Force) approached an explosives expert and asked him “to participate in an operation aimed at discrediting the ANC [the African National Congress] by bombing the police vehicle of the investigating officer into the murder incident”, thus framing the ANC for the bombing.
23. An Algerian diplomat and several officers in the Algerian army that, in the 1990s, the Algerian army frequently massacred Algerian civilians and then blamed Islamic militants for the killings (and see ; and Agence France-Presse, 9/27/2002, French Court Dismisses Algerian Defamation Suit Against Author).
25. Senior Russian Senior military and intelligence officers that the KGB blew up Russian apartment buildings in 1999 and falsely blamed it on Chechens, in order to justify an invasion of Chechnya (and see and ).
26. According to the , Indonesian police admit that the Indonesian military killed American teachers in Papua in 2002 and blamed the murders on a Papuan separatist group in order to get that group listed as a terrorist organization.
28. As reported by , the , and , Macedonian officials admit that the government murdered 7 innocent immigrants in cold blood and pretended that they were Al Qaeda soldiers attempting to assassinate Macedonian police, in order to join the “war on terror”.
29. Senior police officials in Genoa, Italy that – in July 2001, at the G8 summit in Genoa – planted two Molotov cocktails and faked the stabbing of a police officer, in order to justify a against protesters.
30. Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually (remember what the anthrax letters ). Government officials also confirm that the white House as a justification for regime change in that country.
31. Similarly, the U.S. for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a – as one of the for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission that there was no connection, Dick Cheney that the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing their homework’ in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now that the Iraq war was really launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction (despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials now that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was the state which backed the hijackers).
32. Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having “our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations. It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda’s ranks, causing operatives to doubt others’ identities and to question the validity of communications.”
33. United Press International in June 2005: U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.
40. High-level American sources that the Turkish government – a fellow NATO country – carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government on tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government.
In addition, two-thirds of the City of Rome burned down in a huge fire on July 19, 64 A.D. The Roman people blamed the Emperor Nero for starting the fire. Some top Roman leaders – including the Roman consul , as well as historians like – agreed that Nero started the fire (based largely on the fact that the Roman Senate had just to clear 300 acres in Rome so that he could build a palatial complex, and that the fire allowed him to build his complex). Regardless of who actually started the fire, Nero – in the face of public opinion accusing him of arson – for starting the fire. He then rounded up and for something they likely didn’t do.
We didn’t include this in the list above, because if Nero did start the fire on purpose, he did it for his reasons (to build his palatial complex), and not for geopolitical reasons benefiting his nation.
The use of the bully’s trick is so common that it was given a name hundreds of years ago.
“False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against the people it blames. These are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy’s strategy of tension.
The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship. Because the enemy’s flag, instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, was hung, it was called a “false flag” attack.
Representatives throughout history have acknowledged false flags and the danger of false flags:
“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.” – Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.
“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”. – Josef Stalin
Now that President Donald Trump has taken office, a majority of those who were fed up with the likes of the foreign criminal Barack Hussein Obama have now fallen asleep.
Donald is there now to take care of us, say so many in this country. “No need to worry over anything, at least not for the next 4-8 more years,” they say (Ephesians 5:14). Really?
Regardless, if you want to see things for what they are or not is irrelevant! Judgment is going to continuously rain (Genesis 7:12) on this country until Americans realize that their sins are before God (Number 32:23).
America, you cannot advocate what God condemns (regardless of what any president advocates) and prosper. Sodomy (Leviticus 18:22), abortion (Proverbs 6:17), corruption in the church and in the government, etc. are all things the Lord abhors (Proverbs 14:34).
Furthermore, it is time for bring forth fruits of repentance by cleaning house (Matthew 3:8). Now is that time.